Saturday, July 07, 2007

SEATTLE

I may have found a new favorite city. Seriously though, big busy city, mountains, ocean. All the things one needs. My friend Jamie, who was in my first small group, showed me all over the city and we had some serious quality time. Can you say street markets!! You may remember Jamie from such events as cutting my hair and styling it into a Mohawk.

It was so great to reconnect with her and talk again. She's one of the most caring and servant-hearted people I know. She's a person who inspires me. She's preserved through so much and not once has been bitter or cynical but just keeps loving. There should be more people like her in our world. She's currently studying to become a chef so she can take that into micro enterprise development in 3rd world countries. I'm so blessed to have her in my life.

No comments: